London Fashion Week- day two press room post
I am so sorry guys that I have let you down , but there is physicly nothing that I can do when my computer decides to shut down it's harddrive.
I am writing this post again from press computer and hopefully will upload all photographs from yesterday and today later on from Liisa's computer.
It's been a cold a rainy day, but we can handle it. Keeping ourselves warm with fur coats and warm layers and drinking lots of coffee.
I hope that you are all good and be tuned- tonight's post will be fullllll( and i mean FULL) of photos and yes- we managed to take some outfit posts of each other too! And of course my cupcakes- if you find anything from streetstyle blogs- let me know!
xxx
I am writing this post again from press computer and hopefully will upload all photographs from yesterday and today later on from Liisa's computer.
It's been a cold a rainy day, but we can handle it. Keeping ourselves warm with fur coats and warm layers and drinking lots of coffee.
I hope that you are all good and be tuned- tonight's post will be fullllll( and i mean FULL) of photos and yes- we managed to take some outfit posts of each other too! And of course my cupcakes- if you find anything from streetstyle blogs- let me know!
xxx
Comments