We we we we so excited !!
So here is a first batch of photographs I took today of my beautiful flatmate, friend and gangsta crew member Liisa. We have a an amazing energy together so it's always fun fun fun ! And so was this shoot. Will post some " fun" photos later on :)
Because of lack of time( well, i need to do sooo much! everyday working til 5am and then going to school after 3 hours sleep time..) I didnt have enogh time to photoshop these very well.. Im really into these blue tones and high ISO lately, so shot this with a white balance that made it blue'ish..
Because of lack of time( well, i need to do sooo much! everyday working til 5am and then going to school after 3 hours sleep time..) I didnt have enogh time to photoshop these very well.. Im really into these blue tones and high ISO lately, so shot this with a white balance that made it blue'ish..
Comments
That dress is absolutely gorgeous!
GORGEOUS!!
I´d buy it if that was possible!
very well done!!!
huge fan! looking forward to ur future projects!!
I will be doing a whole collection with this theme probably this spring/summer and dresses/shirts etc will be on sale :)
Thank u once again sweetie! xx
R
Päikest!
Ja print on väga ilus, eriti tore on, et see on tulemuseks käsitsi tegemisele, mitte täielikult arvuti töö.
M.