another InstaLove
giveaway's osalemiseks_ vajutage SIIA
Dear Cupcakes,
Ok, so. I've been sitting at Joe&the Juice for 2 hours. at least. You ask me why? Well.. I just couldnt do any work at home so I decided to go out, sit down and not leave before I've written alllll of my essays. Or at least something. Now, 2 hours later, my word document file is still closed. Outcome? 2 smoothies, 2 coffees and god knows how many kinky smiles to boys who work here( god how handsome). Also, I browsed quickly through asos.com and made a quick collage of the things that I liked. Again, you ask me- why? I'm gonna be in asos fashion story which will be both for a web and a magazine. Me and 5 other girls, all from London and NYC with individual style and cool lifestyle(haha) will be made pretty and fab by amazing people from Asos. Kind of exciting and kind of scary at the same time! We will be shooting next week and hopefully I will get a chance to take lots of pictures and share them with you my sweetiepies. So all of it gave me another good excuse(making a collage) NOT to do my essay which is a real educational suicide.
As another excuse, I decided to share all the Instagram pictures from last couple of weeks, cause there are literally too many of them at this point now hidden in my computer.
Also, I wanna thank everyone who's been signing up to my first lipstick giveaway. I will let you know who's the winner on saturday and we will have another INTERNATIONAL giveaway in a week or two. As a hint I will say only one word: CrossEyes
Have a fab day,
R
endless sketches. illustrations. ran out of A4 paper- took pattern paper. no problem.
+18'c - bring on the spring
frozen yumyum's after party
spend day with Abercombie&Fitch models= feel like a potato. at least for a week.
I've been going to borough market at least twice a week for a last month and I think that's one of the things that make me really happy these days. Get fresh fruits, meat and butter, have a coffee outside with friends and top-up my bottle of wine. True happiness.
this caramel. is .to.die.for. im not joking.
daily dairy
wine topup haha
springspringspring and picnics!
when we can't study at home..we go to most random coffee places with my little Pony and pretend like there's a difference. And pony takes most random poses while studying haha!
that's whats up! or what i should be writing my essay on.
breaky time @home.
sketching on tube
fab dinner.
My personal topmodel Jazz aka Frida ( you can follow her tweets HERE) who came back from NYC for her bday. Miss her like helllll love her to bits.
And had sweetest-ever Kädi visiting me with her friend Mariliis, sadly had to leave for Paris so I couldn't spend much time with them here.
Ok. I want a child like this. We followed this little boy and his father all around TATE. They sat in front of every picture and talked what does it mean and how colours, shapes etc make them feel. Where can I get child as intelligent as this one? When I was 5 I was playing in a mud and putting worms in my mouth hahaha
bodychainsbodychains
and my hair went as neon as it can get really.
safely in Paris @ one of my best friends flat.. beautiful location, as central as it can get :)
french obsession with XXXXXL size superpink ham. weird. reallt weird. what do you even do with a ham that is the size of a moon ??
even weirder- BLACK BURGER. Could NEVER EVER EVER eat this. eugg
macaroons to my fav people!
last late breakfast with my sweet K.
the breakfast club. it never fails.
back to borough market <3
two crazynatural beauties, Jazz & Nadia
causal tank, climbing and beautiful people











Comments