Insane instagram update aka life through my iphone lense - nov/dets/london

Dear Sweethearts,
I'm sorry for my lack of posts. While I'm writing about my 2012, ups and downs and what to expect from 2013( while fighting with insane cold and fever that I caught from NYE), you'll have a chance to scroll through my InstaFeed. There's much more and some bits that I left out and wanna talk to you about separately, but here it is. Yayyyayyyay. Listen and look.

Lots of love,
R


ps! You'll find out who's the winner of xmas giveaway in next post, no worries!


I can't get past the most intense month ever. Obviously its school related and like always, I'm giving a great example of how to be a geek and have no life at all. Haha. Library became my home and home was a place that  I didnt know much about.

Looking back and thinking about nov-dets and my weekends..I can't remember one friday or saturday NIGHT when I was our or at home or anywhere else than school. All of us were. Our own studio night in!

Last week was the worst. And in some suicidal ways the funnest. I literaly packed my suitscase with pillows, duvets, toothbrush, food and school stuff to spend nights in library. thats insane. seriously. but we did it and were sooo positive the whole way. I have an amazing course with a crazy bunch of cool people and we support each other on so many levels. 

Final illustrations and technical drawings on last night.
We slept max 1-2 h on a tables/under the tables/between printers ( haha) and woke each other up, so no one slept in or anything.
Sophie&Danni= positive thinking

Hand in day and zombie people+ final fashion show.
Gotta love to do lists. I made 3 of them every day.

On a one great saturday we got stuck in a lift. With no phone signal and noone else in school. well that was a waste of time.

Daily vitamins and coffee dose.


Shoreditch grind toilet
research
 and finally first snow in London. so late but so beautiful.
what a great thing
and there's always time for my favourite breakfast ever.
ah. remember the lift thing? yeap firefighters saved our lives( maybe)
popping back home to spend some quality time with loved ones between projects.
and having a blast out with friends!
getting myself a beautifull over the knee suede Kirkwood present
and going to concerts!
taking long walks by the canal
and reading books.


healthy mix

sorting out my work placement and making serious decisions about it was a headache but now its sorted!


our favourite coffee shop in our own building. best flat white in this little cute and superrandom place.
gatwick



sample sale'ing is a terrible addiction to have. seriously. and sample sale season is just insane.





our new fav secret breakkie place



new Buduaar magazine with my interview inside!

scohoolzombiegirl in my usual uniform.



watching old Idiot Abroad episodes and having a naughty feast
brunch time with loved ones that last all day!

After our work placement project, we are starting on exciting project with Asos.com. Making a real collection that can be purchased on asos, how exciting is that? 







Comments

Anonymous said…
Sa oled ju fanstastiline!!
Anonymous said…
Roberta palun ära lõpeta kirjutamist- iga kord kui mul on mega busy ja kopp hakkab ette tulema- sa jällegi kirjutad midagi ja ma vaatan kõike kõrvalt ka enda elule ning kõik magamata nolaif ajad on tuhat korda seda väärt :) lihtsalt enda elust on raske välja astuda ja seda kuskilt kõrgelt kaugelt eemalt vaadata

keerises sees olles ei saa arugi kui palju lahedaid asju järjest tehtud saab
Anonymous said…
wow, seda asose värki ootan küll suure huviga! :D Ilusat ja edukat uut aastat! :)
Anonymous said…
Oh, kuidas mulle meeldib lugeda, mida ilusad, toredad ja targad noored inimesed teevad! Maailm tundub kohe ilusam paik. Ausõna! :)

Ja Sina, Roberta, joo nüüd vaarikateed, söö mett peale ja saa ruttu terveks! :)

Popular Posts