Story of our Lasso



As I mentioned, little white kitten was adopted yesterday. I nearly had a heart attack as I was trying to explain in my almost non existent french/ english to a non-english speaking lady( who was someone you would exactly call a Catlady aka little chubby french lady with a van full of kittens and cat stuff) who I am, what i want and convince her to trust me that I will take care of a little white 2 month old kitten. This lady is running a cat help center that saves cats and kitten from abuse and streets and helps them to find a new home. On saturdays she had a kitten viewing in the back of her car open for everyone.

My little one was the only white one and have been abused during her short life a lot, so she was the quiet one sitting at the back of the cage where all the kittens where placed. Black ones were playful, happy and just... kittens you know.
So we signed all the papers and took her home. Long story short- she is the most wonderful little thing I have ever seen. Running around, playing purring and following me everywhere I go. Sleeping on my lap and chest and waking me up by rubbing her little nose against mine and yes... purring again. ( haha, now.. who's the cat lady now?)
I believe, anyone who's ever met me knows my love to animals and have heard billions times about my dream to get a little kitten. Constantly living away from family and my loved ones( and my kittycat at my parent's place) can get pretty lonely at times and work can get pretty stressful, so I believe this little angel can cure both loneliness and stress.
My mom had almost a heart attack and posssssibly..only possibly, might want to kill me for accepting this little gift ( sorry mom, love you!), but honestly this is the most beautiful little thing in my life. 

ah. And her french name is Pupuce (püüüüpüsssss) but her Roberta name is Lasso. Cause I dreamt of cat named Lasso as long as I can remember.
So meet my sweet little thing called Lasso, check out few iPhone pictures from today/yesterday and I will continue trying to learn sentence or two in french, while lying on my sofa in my living room filled with candles, listening to Parisian retro radio out of my big ass wooden retro speakers, windows open and little Lasso sleeping on my lap.

Nighty night everyone.
World is a beautiful place.

R.















Comments

Anonymous said…
Ta on nii nunnu! :) Tore, et ta hea kodu sai!
Anonymous said…
Kas teil oli Londonis ka kassipoeg? Mis temast sai? Mäletan vähemalt mingeid pilte kassist..

Aga valge tups on tõesti numpsik :))
Roberta E. said…
Aitäh armsad! Londonis oma kassipoega päriselt ei olnud, käisin poputamas sõprade-lähedaste kasse. Nüüd on oma ja veel parem!
Roberta E. said…
Aitäh armsad! Londonis oma kassipoega päriselt ei olnud, käisin poputamas sõprade-lähedaste kasse. Nüüd on oma ja veel parem!

Popular Posts