CSM Fda2011 exhibition- part1
Im gonna write beginning of this post in English..mainly because this is all about our amazing foundation year and as i know, many of u guys from csm fda read my blog so here you go..this is all for you!
I took way toooo many photos even tho we weren't allowed to ? Well.. we never cared about rules, did we? Like these first crazy and super exciting weeks( i was more excited every day than rebecca black on fridays..im not even joking!) We could just splash f*** loads of paint on the wall and then just paint it over at the end of the day.. do you guys remember that? OR those crazy rainy days when we had to draw outside to "discover Clerkenwell"..well I never thought Im gonna miss that, but now I have to take back my words.
Actually, I wasn't really sure why do I need foundation degree anyway, but Im glad I did. I met so many wonderful people this year- you are all so talented, creative and inspiring in your own way. Im sad that I didn't have maybe enough time to get to know you all, because we chose different pathways.
I think we have all grown a lot. I mean myself- if I look at my work a year ago and now, I really can't believe its me! And I remember some of your work guys...it was good! But now..it really blew me away.
I think we have done really well this year. It took me 2 days to look through it all and im speechless and inspired and happy. And sad too. I will miss lunch breaks with chinese takeaway and coffee and sunshine. And I will miss reflective journal( not so much really!) and sleepless nights.
I have too many photos that I will show u and everyone in 2 posts. Enjoy and feel inspired people!
I have too many photos that I will show u and everyone in 2 posts. Enjoy and feel inspired people!
with all my love,
Roberta
Ma loodan, et vaadates neid pilte selle ja järgmises postituses näete, kui fantastiline see aasta on olnud ja kui andekad inimesed mind on ümbritsenud. Igas valdkonnas! Raske on olla MITTE inspireeritud.
Samas need kes on kirjutanud mulle ja öelnud et foundation on mõtetu ja tuleb minna ikka otse bakale- vaadake ja mõelge kas see on see taseja kvaliteet millega tuleb üks noor välja pärast eesti 12.klassi?
Nautige, imetlega ja olge loomingulised!
Teie Roberta
Photographs are in the order I looked through exhibition: First Photography&Video
Loved this one. What a beautiful touch to these photographs. Black and white. Everything. Perfection.
very powerful and BIG
Fine Art
Performance design/Set design/costume design
One Fine art piece mixed in between
Oh my god. This was amazing. They built an actual ROOM in the middle of the studio/class. It looked soo beautiful, though through and perfect. Whole different world. i love love love LOVE it.
More Fine art
Fashion
Little bit of graphics
Little bit of fashion illusatration
and sketchbooks
And a lot of graphics.
Illustration
More more more graphics!
hahaha.. i loved this one :)
Comments
kui sa mõtlesid aga et miks kasutakse neid nt lifedrawingutes( minu kogemus just ainult selliste naistega ongi akte joonistades), siis eks see ole selle pärast et kõik pole nõus tegema sellist asja ja kuidagi on nii et selliseid naisi on rohkem... samas pean tunnistama, et ma ise ehmatasin esimesel aktisessioonil ka natukene ära, kuid joonistada on kindlasti palju-palju huvitavam teistsuguse kehaehitusega naist. VS modellide keha teame kõik peast ning selleks ei pea ma ju joonistustunde võtma- võin joonistada ka nende pilte vaadates. suuremaid naisi joonsitades aga pead ennast tõesti proovile panema ja mina tunnen et just tänu sellele olen ma ise väga palju õppinud nii proportsioonide kui kõige muu kohta:)
oih..venis vist natukene pikaks:)
päikest!
R