Makeup_breakup_wakeup_blablabla
Well, I actually wanted to do this post like aaaaaaaages ago.. but just when I was about to click PUBLISH POST button I saw that my sweetest Liisa did SAME KIND OF POST. hahaha how weird? And she's in Tallinn, and I'm in london. So yes, I decided to post it a bit later because of that.
I get so many questions about make-up I use in Formspring and VYou! I find it really weird, cause I dont use it a lot and like to keep my look very natural + lips ofcourse.
So here you go-all my fav everyday essentials from body to nails to lips to eyes etc.
And facial wipes everyone keep askin about!
I get so many questions about make-up I use in Formspring and VYou! I find it really weird, cause I dont use it a lot and like to keep my look very natural + lips ofcourse.
So here you go-all my fav everyday essentials from body to nails to lips to eyes etc.
And facial wipes everyone keep askin about!
Comments