Busy doing everything
I was too close to start this post with a blogging classic- " so-so sorry for not posting and being here bla bla. bla bla bla. bla.bla.", but I decided not to do that. Because what I realised is, that as soon as almost every blogging person ( I consider someone as a "blogger" if they earn actual living as a full time blogger, so "blogging person" haha. is best I can say now) gets busy with actual REAL things happening in their life, blog posts become more and more rare. If you are bored, sick, on holiday or just not having a very interesting life then you have more time to browse the web and be part of it. Its not always the rule, but I think, it most cases its true.
My web-mini-me has made a mini-suicide during past few weeks- I check my fb rarely, instagram maybe once in couple of days, dont post anything for weeks and dont log on to blogger etc ..for weeks too. It hasn't been anything major and life changing, it's just me getting as into my responsibilities and routine as I can.
I was sick and in bed for over a week - I really hope its not gonna be part of my routine tho. I've been very lucky with most of areas in my life, but unfortunately health has not been it, but Im sure thats something I complained about for years here, so thats old news. Its not because I dont care about it, I do. More than anything so I do EVERYTHING to keep my mind and body happy, because I know that when colds, migraines, insomnia, stomach/back pains and other horrible things kick in, I wont be able to concentrate on other more important things in my life.
Ive been dressing warm, trying to follow my almost gluten-lactose free diet, sleep enough hours, do juice cleanses and all that for quite a while. The only thing that was forgotten this autumn was daily exercise because I felt that I dont have time next to my insane work load. I rarely missed a day of running in almost past 6 months. SO. Now Im waking up 7am for my morning workout and going to work after that. I feel more energised during the whole day, even though Im losing few hours of sleep. Weight has never been " a thing" for me, I eat like a man and never cared much about that size 0 non-sense, so for me its the health Im constantly trying to improve, not weight. Working on my back muscles is my first goal- my backbone has never been really straight and its curved on the wrong side, so I get insane back pains if I dont work on it. Last few weeks have already made it better, so Im very keen to continue to make my life easier and less painful. Geez, not sure how I got here, sounding like an old dying woman and complaining about my health- that really wasnt the point. The point is:
Feeling more energised have given me even more motivation to work harder. I though It might not be possible, but hey, looks like it is. It looks like its paying off- I get done more, better and quicker. Also, my contract will be extended once again so it looks like I will be staying in Paris next year for some while.
We shot our ss14 campaign few weeks ago and before that it was crazy-busy. Also, December will be busy as we will be finishing up our pre-aw before christmas. After that menswear shot and aw catwalk. Same sh?t, different year. haha.
After whenever I finish with Balmain, I will be having a nice well deserved break and then taking time off to plan my graduate collection and develop my own personal work. It has been so great and I wouldn't change a thing about what I do now, but I do miss doing my own thing a lot.
I didn't want to share too many images and words about my time in Balmain yet, cause like I said, its still a journey and its too early to make any conclusions.I have a lot to say and explain, so I think its better to take time and put much more energy into it as I would do now. But it feels pretty relevant with this post, so here you go- few random images from life as it is and few from our most beautiful spring-summer 2014 show at beautiful Le grand intercontinental hotel. Enjoy!
x
Roberta
Comments
Ja nõustungi ju sinuga- et see ei ole alati nii, kuid tihtipeale küll. Olenebki priotiteetidest ja ka blogitüübist- st kolaaze teha riietest ja piltidest mis netist lewitud , endast pilte teha jne on pigem siis ju aega teha kui muidu blogiväline elu nii busy pole, tean endast kogemusest:)
päikest ja vähem masendust ellu sulle:)
x
R
Rõhutan veel, et sa ilmselt oled juba sellele kõigele mõelnud, kuna on näha et sa võtad oma tervist tõsiselt. Aga lihtsalt, nii meenutuseks! Söö seda, mis tundub õige ja mis sobib sulle!
Kena talve!
Ja blogipidamist ei tohikski võtta kui kohustust, neid on juba niigi palju.
Tänud.
Või näiteks see kui tweetisid, et hm on vaestele vm. Kõik ei ole sündinud rikkurite peres nagu sina ja ei saa omale lubada kalleid asju. See ei tähenda, et sa peaksid kedagi mahategema sellepärast ju? Nüüd sa ütled, et sa töötad ise, aga fakt on see, et kui su vanemad sind ei toetaks ei oleks sa (arvatavasti) seal kus sa oled. Kui palju suudaks lubada omale samaaegselt kahte korterit Pariisis näiteks?
Ma ei ütle seda halva pärast ja kõigil on õigus oma arvamusele...
Ja teisele tundmatutele- armas oled ka ju! aitäh!
oi- kahju et olen kaotanud oma ühe vana lugeja toetuse:) KUID.. veel enam et sa oled lugenud mu blogi ja jälginud minu tegemisi-ütlemisi twitteris ja mujal peaksid sa ju teadma milline on mu huumorimeel- väga tume ja sarkastiline, tihtipeale iseenda üle naerev kuid üldsegi mitte kunagi paha pärast. mu pere ja sõbrad on sellega elama ja minuga kaasa naerma õppinud kuid vahest juhtumbki nii et inimesed kes mind ei tunne võtavadki kõike mida ma ütlen ja teen nii tõsiselt. H&Mi asi oli ju ilmselge nali, ei arvanud üldse et keegi suudab seda tõsiselt võtta. 1/3 minu garderoobist on vähemalt H&M niiet veel enam oli see nali minu enda pihta rohkem kui kellegi teise. sama asi ka kahe korteriga- kui ma kolin ühest kohast teise ja paar päeva kattuvad kolimisajaks siis tähendab see järsku et ma saan endale lubada kahte korterit? really? minu kommentaar selle kohta et ma ei blogi ja elu on kiireks muutunud käis ju MINU kohta. kuidas nüüd nii juhtus et keegi seda isiklikult võtma hakkas? MINA blogin rohkem siis kui elu on rahulikum, vähem aga siis kui aega on rohkem.
seda vanemate toetuse teemat ma olen arutanud viimase kuue aasta jooksul nii palju kordi siin et rohkem ei hakka seda lahkama. kauaaegse lugejana peaksid teadma seda ju. muidugi ma töötan ja mida tähendab et ma poleks nii kaugele jõudnud kui ma olen? ülikooli olen ma omal käel sisse saanud ja iga töökoha endale ka ise muretsenud ning vabal ajal ennast ise arendanud- kõrgmoodi tööle minnes ei huvita kedagi sinu vanemate rahakott, sest niisuguse suhtumisega ei pääse sa oma cv'dki saatma kuhugi, rääkimata kuhugi tööleminemisest.
igalühel ongi õigus omale arvamusele, kuid kahju et kellegi arvamus minust saab olla nii vale ja mööda.
blogi pidajana teaksid ka kui palju on väärt oma nime alt kirjutatud kommentaarid, anonüümselt arvustamine jääb kahjuks nimeta-näota taustamüraks.. olen seda öelnud korduvalt, et mina olen ennast teie ette enda nime-näo-eluga ette laotanud ja võtan vastutuse enda tegude ja sõnade eest ise. salamisi ootan sama ju ka enda lugejatelt:)
Päikest,
R