MINIMALE ANIMALE PERFECTION



I think it was some time around christmas 2013 when I first discovered Minimale Animale. It was love at first sight. It was beautiful, bold and little too much. ( or should I say too little?) I know there's been a whole big thing about TRIANGL swimwear, but to be honest, i really couldn't care less about it. When it comes to IT-swimwear for 2014, Minimale Animale is only name worth mentioning.

Months went by, winter became spring and I moved back London for a month. 
After following Minimale Animale on instagram for months and months and like'ing every picture they posted, I knew I needed to try one of their swimsuits or bikinis on. They always looked perfect of photos, and then again- girls who wore MA all had perfect bodies. So I was sure, it can't fit all "normal" people. Minimale Animale is expensive for swimwear, so I was secretly hoping it's a no-no. 
And then Rihanna wore their swimsuit. It was perfect.

They had a stockist in London. I went. I tried. It was perfect. All of them. 
I didn't buy it then. I doubted if I ever dare to wear it. If it's worth the money. So I left and regretted.

About two weeks ago I found out there's a package waiting for me. It was this beautiful The Outlaw suit in white. I swear to god,  world became a better place after I opened this package. So insanely happy! I'm lucky to have people in my life who know how to make perfect gifts!




I've worn it twice so far. Once with unbottoned/opened silk shirt and pants and other time for a midnight swim with friends. Both times people have been shocked ( i hope in a good way?) at first and I've never heard so many compliments about any of my clothes/swimwear/shoes, so looks like it a hit!






















Now I just need few bikinis and swimsuits from MA til I can sleep calm.
What ya think - yay or nay? Hit or miss? Too much ? Or not enough?

x R


Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow :D Väga julge! Ise seda endale selga ei julgeks panna ( ja veel vähem sellega randa minna) aga sulle sobib see nagu valatult!
Laura said…
Minimale animale on ka minu lemmik! kahjuks minu jaoks liiga kallis. mõnusat kandmist, kadedaid silmapaare on kindlasti palju :)))
Anonymous said…
TÕESTI NII ILUS!!!

Popular Posts